- Residential Overview
- Security & Home Automation
With PRTC’s Broadband High Speed Internet, you not only get the great speeds associated with having your own dedicated line of service, you also get:
Symmetrical Speed — Same speed for uploads and downloads.
Flexibility — Easy and affordable plans to cater to your specific broadband needs.
Reliability — Stay connected to the Internet 24/7 through our solid local network.
Service — Friendly, local and reliable technical support.
Security — A dedicated broadband connection, and the data that goes over it, is more secure than a connection you share with your neighbors and friends!
Apply for the affordable connectivity program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) gives customers
up to $30 credit on their broadband bill!
PLUS receive 24/7 Customer Support and Unlimited Access!
To qualify, a customer will need to participate in one of the following programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
your household income is 200% below the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
There are two steps to enroll:
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
- Contact your preferred participating provider, such as PRTC, to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Get more details and eligibility criteria at fcc.gov/ACP
PRTC offers government assisted serviec to low income families and individuals. if your house hold is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or someone in your household recieves any of the following benefits. you qualify for the Life discounts: Food Stamps (SNAP), Medicaid (Healthy Connects), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Federal Public Housing (section 8), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), National School Lunch (NSL - National Free Lunch Program), Low Income Energy Assistance Programe (HEAP)
If you already have telephone service, there is no charge to switch you to Lifeline Service. For more Information, contact Customer Service at 853-538-2020.