- Residential Overview
- Security & Home Automation
With PRTC’s Broadband High Speed Internet, you not only get the great speeds associated with having your own dedicated line of service, you also get:
Symmetrical Speed — Same speed for uploads and downloads.
Flexibility — Easy and affordable plans to cater to your specific broadband needs.
Reliability — Stay connected to the Internet 24/7 through our solid local network.
Service — Friendly, local and reliable technical support.
Security — A dedicated broadband connection, and the data that goes over it, is more secure than a connection you share with your neighbors and friends!
Apply for Emergency Broadband Benefit
The Emergency Broadband Benefit program will launch to provide customers with
up to $50 credit on their broadband bill!
PLUS receive 24/7 Customer Support and Unlimited Access!
To qualify a customer will need to meet one of the following criteria:
- Qualify for Lifeline benefits through participation in SNAP, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, Federal Public Housing Assistance, or Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit.
- Experienced substantial loss of income since February 29, 2020, at or below a total household income of $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers.
- Received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Received approval for benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) in the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 school year.
*Customers who only qualify for EBB Lifeline will need to start the process online as current Lifeline customers do today. Once the customer gives PRTC their approval letter from USAC, the customer can be enrolled in the EBB Program. This program will last an undeterminted amount of time but will end when notified by the FCC.
PRTC offers government assisted serviec to low income families and individuals. if your house hold is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or someone in your household recieves any of the following benefits. you qualify for the Life discounts: Food Stamps (SNAP), Medicaid (Healthy Connects), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Federal Public Housing (section 8), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), National School Lunch (NSL - National Free Lunch Program), Low Income Energy Assistance Programe (HEAP)
If you already have telephone service, there is no charge to switch you to Lifeline Service. For more Information, contact Customer Service at 853-538-2020.