Voicemail Helps You Manage Your Communication
PRTC’s New Voicemail Plus service provides all of the advantages of Voicemail service — taking a message while you’re on the phone or not able to answer the phone — with the added advantages of managing your messages.
- Receive an e-mail notification when you have voicemail.
- Add up to 4 sub mailboxes with their own greeting — one for each family member.
- Program it to notify your pager or cell phone when you get a voicemail.
- Adjust your settings online at Managemyphone.com
Voicemail Plus is only $3.50 per month. Special Offer: Sign up for any Voicemail package for 12 months and be entered to win 3 months of the service free*
* Offer available to customers who sign a 12-month contract. Must be a PRTC customer in good standing to win. Some restrictions may apply.
Check out all of our great Voicemail Packages:
Basic Voicemail ($2.00 per month)
- 20 minutes of storage space – Choice of English or Spanish
- Message waiting light Voice Mail Plus ($3.50 per month)
- 40 minutes of storage space – Choice of English or Spanish
- Message waiting light – Receive e-mail notifications
- Family members can have own sub-mailbox (up to 4) with their own greeting
- Receive daily notifications – Pager/cell phone notification
- Managemyphone.com allows you to specify email notification and adjust your own settings by logging on
- Send messages to a family member’s mailbox
Deluxe Voicemail ($9.00 per month)
Includes Expanded Voicemail features plus:
- 80 minutes of storage instead of 60
- Up to 9 sub-mailboxes instead of 6
- Option of up to 6 out-dials instead of 3
- Six distribution lists instead of three
- Able to leave specific Greetings for specific callers
- Schedule different Greetings for different times
Expanded Voicemail ($7.50 per month)
Includes Voicemail Plus features plus:
- 60 minutes of storage instead of 40
- Up to 6 sub-mailboxes instead of 4
- Option to use up to 3 out-dials to an outside line from your greeting (I.E. another land line or cell phone)
- Able to edit from your phone
- Three distribution lists
- Post-recording option where the caller can send message urgent, private, or change message when finished
- Choose notification at set time to alert you if you have messages
- Able to record a message, store, and send later – If call goes to voicemail because the line is busy, the caller will hear, “The party you have reached is on the phone.”